At the moment we are in search of:
Area: system software for measurement instruments
- You develop, implement and optimize system software for the control of our measuring instruments, for analysis and graphical representation of measurement data and results. You work closely with our hardware-engineers to make sure that our instruments are in accordance with the performance requirements of our customers.
- You ideally have a degree in electrical engineering or physics.
- You have excellent programming skills in C++ or C# and already have experience with UML. Knowledge in the field of optical metrology (photometry, radiometry) and physics of LCDs is an advantage but not essential.
- Creativity, analytical and structured thinking, teamwork, communication skills, and very good English knowledge are required.
Our offer to you:
- You should contact us if you are looking for a job that requires a high degree of creativity and self-dependent work. If you would like to work for a dynamic, constantly evolving market, in a highly skilled team and for a performance-based salary.
Please send your detailed resume with an indication of the earliest possible starting date and salary requirements via e-mail to:
Frau Beatrice Wieber